Security policy for Atlas CRM Cloud.
The rest of this page documents information that is specific for the Atlas CRM app.
Atlas CRM is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS), the largest and most secure infrastructure provider on the planet. The location is chosen based on the proximity to Atlassian’s own cloud servers in the United States.
We ensure stability, scalability and high availability by addressing the following:
- Access to our servers is heavily restricted.
- Servers are spread over multiple availability zones.
Our products process sensitive information. We make sure that our products are as secure as possible by attending to the following things:
- TLS 1.2+ encrypted connections to and from our servers.
- TLS 1.2+ encrypted connections between our servers.
- HSTS to prevent downgrade attacks and cookie hijacking.
- MITM-attack prevention.
We make sure that your data is stored safely by making regular backups of your data.