This page guides you through the installation of GitLab for monday.com.
This connection works with an app that needs to be installed on your monday.com instance. You can install the app from the marketplace.
We highly recommend using a functional account to set up GitLab. The use of functional accounts prevents GitLab and its integrations to stop working when, for example, an employee leaves the company. Learn more about functional accounts.
- 1.Log in as a board owner
- 2.Navigate to the menu in the upper right corner and press Marketplace apps.
- 3.Search for "GitLab integration" by Avisi Apps
- 4.Press Install app
- 5.After installation you'll be navigated to the item view
- 1.After you have added the item view to your board, open the view to start the setup.
- 2.Read more about connections here.