How to install Tracket.
- 1.Log in as board owner
- 2.Navigate to the menu in the upper right corner and press Marketplace apps.
- 3.Search for "Tracket" by Avisi Apps
- 4.Press Install app
The Tracket app consists of different views with different functionality.
The item view allows you to directly add time entries on items and subitems, it's called Tracket - log time.
Next to the item view, there is a board view called: Tracket - period overview. This board view contains all logged hours per week for a user and monday.com admins are also able to access the settings from this board view. The view is named: Tracket - timesheet.
To install the item view on a specific board
- Go to the board where time entries are needed
- Select any item and click on it
- The item view will appear on the right side of your screen
- Choose "+ Add View" in the top right corner (pictured below)
- In the search box, search for "Tracket - log time".
- Then choose "Add widget".
Now you are able to make time entries on an item or subitem.
To install the board view on a specific board
- Go to the board where you want to have an overview of your worked hours.
- Choose "+ add view" (pictured below)
- Find the period overview called "Tracket - period overview".
- Press add.